medical worry

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by drunkencarlos, Apr 24, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. right heres the situation ive got selection next thursday :D, but the problem is ive got an ingrown toenail and i really dont want to get deffered because of this. has anyone got any personal experiance with this kind of problem.

any advice would be appriciated.
  2. Go to doctors, they might give you some cream (fucibert) it stops the infection which is the reason its painful. If not you could try a self amputation with gerber / penknife.
  3. Seeing as you've posted three topics I'll asume you have three ingrowing toenails - so you're f*cked
  4. Did selection today! loads of people failed and deferred! might as well get it sorted then do selection. No point turning up doing medical then having to go home!?!

Plus must be painful... sort it out
  5. damm........thought it was going to be far more juicy than a toenail.....!
  6. See a chiropidist and they'll fix it. Its hardly a sucking chest wound, you'll be fine.

This is a wah isnt it? Fcuk.
  7. got mine next thursday as well.. except i have a knee worry.

is yours at pirbright?
  8. An ingrowing toenail and a knee worry?

Boy, you are f******d! :D :D :D

9. I get this strange sensation in my bladder everytime I drink a lot of water. I just run to the toilet and it just comes straight out, I'm really worried. My mum said I was 'taking a piss'...but I really wasn't joking! Will I be ok for basic, or do I need to get a bladder transplant?

WAH! :roll: