• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

medical worry

right heres the situation ive got selection next thursday :D, but the problem is ive got an ingrown toenail and i really dont want to get deffered because of this. has anyone got any personal experiance with this kind of problem.

any advice would be appriciated.

Go to doctors, they might give you some cream (fucibert) it stops the infection which is the reason its painful. If not you could try a self amputation with gerber / penknife.

Did selection today! loads of people failed and deferred! might as well get it sorted then do selection. No point turning up doing medical then having to go home!?!

Plus must be painful... sort it out

drunkencarlos said:
right heres the situation ive got selection next thursday :D, but the problem is ive got an ingrown toenail and i really dont want to get deffered because of this. has anyone got any personal experiance with this kind of problem.

See a chiropidist and they'll fix it. Its hardly a sucking chest wound, you'll be fine.

This is a wah isnt it? Fcuk.

drunkencarlos said:

got mine next thursday as well.. except i have a knee worry.

is yours at pirbright?

FFMASTER said:
drunkencarlos said:

got mine next thursday as well.. except i have a knee worry.

is yours at pirbright?
An ingrowing toenail and a knee worry?

Boy, you are f******d! :D :D :D

Litotes

I get this strange sensation in my bladder everytime I drink a lot of water. I just run to the toilet and it just comes straight out, I'm really worried. My mum said I was 'taking a piss'...but I really wasn't joking! Will I be ok for basic, or do I need to get a bladder transplant?

WAH! :roll:

Latest Threads