medical review boards

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by sigschick, Mar 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. bit of info really. on y list at mo after having acl reconstruction now have more injuries than care to mention! on med review board soon have no idea what to expect anyone know what the score is?
  2. Whilst u having your ACL reconstructed, no wonder u get more injuries. Laying 7Q without a ACL will cause ur back to hurt. Then u cant get jiggy of a nighttime.

the score is take ur ACL to the LAD and have them condemn it, then indent for a new one from QM Dept.

3. You got put on the Y list after ACL reconstruction?

What is the world coming to? Get back to work and refuse to go on sick leave of any kind, and stop dripping like a knackered fridge!
  4. ruptured my acl, pcl, cartledge and shattered my patella playing rugby. I was told that I was being MD'd but being a green twat I fought to stay in and after 6 months sick leave and 4 months at headley court. Then after doing my T1 was told that I wouldn't be allowed to do my det'ys and would have to stay a full screw. Take the MD otherwise it'll come back to haunt you later.
  5. Hmmm, Have you left blandford yet? Was it an old injury you had before you joined up?
  6. oh dear i forgot how witty the retards in the core actually are!! thanks though to the 2 who actually gave some advice!!