• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

medical retake

:strong: i was deferred from lichfield bt ive now passed that n im fit 2 join bt when i go bk to the selection centre will i have to re do the medical ?

00nate said:
:strong: i was deferred from lichfield with a heart murmur bt ive passed that n im fit 2 join bt when i go bk to the selection centre will i have to re do the medical ?
I don't know the answer but I would take a logical stab at yes, just in case you've done yourself an injury in the meantime.

What's more important however is that I could have sworn that you were posting as your own mother not long ago........Still it's nice to be proved right that it wasn't a grown woman using text speak.

you wont have to re-do the eyesight/hearing/lung test if you've already done it i dont think.

but you'll have to go back to see the other doctors yeah

Latest Threads