Medical repayment


I am being sent to go and see a foot specialist, which i have to pay for myself and then claim the money back. What does the claim come under.
Your legs !!

Taxi, for me? Why thank you.

As long as you have the supporting paperwork and authority then you would be able to claim it back through JPA

New Posts

Latest Threads