Medical rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
My application was stopped after having been to an induction because of mental health reasons as a result of ongoing police investigation.
That is now all over and my supervision order ends in September.
I recieved a letter from my doctor explaining the situation and why I was feeling that way, saying I am now of sound mental and physical health, and giving a character reference too.
The recruitment centre said I have to write a letter to go along with it but every time I call up asking what I should write, how long it should be, what format it should take, and if there are any particular buzzwords I should/shouldn't use, they are ******* useless!

Please help me out, I need to get in ASAP. What should I write??

because of mental health reasons as a result of ongoing police investigation.
That is now all over and my supervision order ends in September.
I'm no expert, so this is only my opinion, and I am nothing to do with recruitment.

I would basically start at the beginning, and break the letter down into paragraphs. Tell your story in the order it happend, pretty much what you have already done here, but with more information. I assume, that recruitment will already be aware of some/most of it?

Something happend. The Police/Social Services got involved. I had mental health problems because of the ongoing investigation. A supervision order was imposed, but this ends in September.

Explain that this has now all been dealt with you are back to good health, as per the Dr's letter, and would still very much like to continue with your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads