Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Hi everyone

I applied in the TA back in 2014 and got medically rejected during my selection process, right after I was rejected I took all the possible routes they gave me to appeal for it and I did, they gave me a weekly plan to fill out what activities I do. Since I told them I sprained my ankle in basketball, which I do. They asked me to provide them with my consultant and see a physioteraphy and I did I got discharge after 10 session since they saw nothing wrong with my ankle apart from balancing which I improve, even my consultant said it was no reason to reject me. So I got Medically rejected permanently since I appealled 4 or 5 times ? I can't recall.
I haven't given up past year all I've been doing is train harder and I've improve so much. I applied again, to the TA and they still have my records and and automatic email response telling me if I want to appeal I should follow my rejection letter. So I got pretty down after that.. And Royal Navy Marines caught my interest so i applied not to long ago and still waiting for their reply. I wonder what my chances are? Should I appeal for the Army? If I do how? Will the Navy look pass my "medical rejection" from the army? In my application I told them I had proof of my consultants discharge and how he also sees nothing wrong with me joining, in my application I said I can provide this evidence. I'm VERY eger to join ..
An advice would be fantastic.