Medical Records

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by northwesten, Jan 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Hi not sure the right place and sorry if it isnt.

    I left the forces almost a year ago but I been away and now i am back i going to sign up with my local GP. Now my old med centre closed down at St Johns wood barracks (London) So they moved it to St Thomas hospital.

    So what's the address to give to my GP to get my medical Records?
  2. oldbaldy

    oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

  3. If you have an old pay statement it should have a number on there for APC.
  4. I have had to involve a solicitor (wilkinson chapman ) to get my records as the MOD say they do not have to send them.
  5. Someone in Glasgow has their head up their posterior orifice. You are able to get a copy of your records although there might be a small fee. I got a copy of mine no problem. I used them for a successful claim.