• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Medical Question

#4
kingcal91 said:
during the medical when they check your joints what are they actually looking for? will a clicky elbow get you failed?
Take a can of WD40 and just before you go in the med room, spray your elbow with it and it will get rid of it while you get checked out.
 
#5
When the doctor asked me to kneel down both my knees made a loud 'click' and he didnt give a shi*. I used to have clicky elbows but pressups ironed them out ;)

Good luck
 
#6
ironeye said:
When the doctor asked me to kneel down both my knees made a loud 'click' and he didnt give a shi*. I used to have clicky elbows but pressups ironed them out ;)

Good luck
presume it must be pretty common, i dont know many people who dont have the odd click or squeek here and there
 
#7
My elbows and ankles crack and click like a 90 year olds and they did in the medical, too. I don't think it's unhealthy it seems quite common and alot of people at selection had the same thing.
 
B

blindfire

Guest
#8
kingcal91 said:
during the medical when they check your joints what are they actually looking for? will a clicky elbow get you failed?
well if it clicks then you have failed, as mentioned earlier put some wd40 on it.

FFS are these people so thick :x
 
#10
Kingcal91

Don't listen to to those who tell you to use WD40 they are trying to fit you up. The MO at the medic WILL be sniffing the air for the trace of WD40 cos old guys of 25 try and cover up their knackered knees with it, if the Doc smells it you're a definite rejected unfit service.

What you have to to is for four weeks before your medical is put E45 in your bath (not shower) every night, and rub Liquid Petroleum Jelly on your clicky bits. LPJ is thicker so takes longer to get to the joint but is much better at masking clickiness at medicals.

Hope this helps.

PS don't use scented LPJ as you will smell like a girl and have no mates in the Army
 
#11
lyse said:
Kingcal91

Don't listen to to those who tell you to use WD40 they are trying to fit you up. The MO at the medic WILL be sniffing the air for the trace of WD40 cos old guys of 25 try and cover up their knackered knees with it, if the Doc smells it you're a definite rejected unfit service.

What you have to to is for four weeks before your medical is put E45 in your bath (not shower) every night, and rub Liquid Petroleum Jelly on your clicky bits. LPJ is thicker so takes longer to get to the joint but is much better at masking clickiness at medicals.

Hope this helps.

PS don't use scented LPJ as you will smell like a girl and have no mates in the Army
i figured that the WD40 was a wind up, i know you were only trying to help but come on i am not stupid
 
#12
WD40 won't do anything for human joints.

Clicking without any symptoms is just cartilage taking in air. It is a normal occurance of joints.
 
#14
Well i like to be honest and not take the piss out of people.

Maybe it's because i am only young and haven't grown into a twat yet, time will tell...........
 

Latest Threads

New Posts