Medical placed on hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier received a message on the Army Portal saying "your application has been placed on hold whilst we request a full medical record from your GP". They should have received my medical notes on monday - tuesday. Should I be worried? There is nothing on the message regarding what the issue is about, any of you lads or lasses had the same message before? Is it worth giving the recruitment centre a call to dig into what it's about?

Just nervous as I'm so ready to get the ball rolling and smash selection etc, any words of experience or tips would be greatly appreciated !

Earlier received a message on the Army Portal saying "your application has been placed on hold whilst we request a full medical record from your GP". They should have received my medical notes on monday - tuesday. Should I be worried? There is nothing on the message regarding what the issue is about, any of you lads or lasses had the same message before? Is it worth giving the recruitment centre a call to dig into what it's about?

Just nervous as I'm so ready to get the ball rolling and smash selection etc, any words of experience or tips would be greatly appreciated !
Hi mate, best to always call your CSM. They will know almost straight away every time and put your mind at rest (hopefully). Mine was put on hold as the FULL documentation didn’t arrive (some missing) but then again every case is different :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads