Medical Modules

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Frank, Feb 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone know where i can get a hold of a CES for the side pouch modules?

It seems i can find the NSN and can even find the CES for a liferaft first aid kit, but cant for the life of me find the sidepouch modules!

Does anyone know if they've come up with a CMT/SR Paramedic equipment scaling. Had heard it was to be the MO's module less a handfull of drugs?
  2. MSA Ludgershall
  3. good luck trying there, it closed last year

NSN's for various medical modules

6545- 99-701-9235 Individual First Aid Module 340 For use by RFA/Patrol medics
    6545-99-513-8358 Individual Trauma(Basic) Module 341 Advanced First Aid (non BATLS/BARTS trained )
    6545-99-391-0575 Individual Trauma (Advanced) Module 342 Advanced first Aid (BATLS/BARTS trained Personnel)
    6545-99-744-4717 Individual Trauma (MO) Module 344 Advanced First Aid by Medical Officers
    6545-99-883-5855 Ambulance Rescue Module 502 Treatment of casualties at an incident
  4. Nahhh,
    Got all them, its the CES list i need. The safety pin large x 6, etc. etc.

You have the NSN, you have the authorisation on your ET, you order the kit, you never get it!

Solution, order the kit bit by bit and carry it in a Morrisons carrier bag! Otherwise you fail an LSTI for not using med kits laid out in JSP's!

such a viscious circle
  5. Give me your email address in a PM and i'll get you the list. i'm not putting it all in here, it'll take up too much space.
  6. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

OOh I've gone misty eyed!! All those part numbers!
  7. I would like to point out that DLO, who took over from MSA, decided in their infinite wisdom to change and discard a variety of NSNs without telling anyone, well anyone that really mattered :roll: and as such I would double check all NSNs.......and if you try to use their new stores CD, don't its fecking useless :evil: