Medical litigation!

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by dui-lai, Oct 3, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right folks,

Does anybody know the details of a good lawyer/soliciter reference medical negligence within the MoD?

Not for myself I might add, just one of the folk I know needs help!

PM me please

D-L

2. i have p-m'd you but on thinking about it the advice is probably good for others contemplating the same. i have had experience with some of the firms concerned hence my advice.

"you could do worse than check the lawyers at "forces law" - see the website.

they are all firms in the uk who do work for servicemen and women against the mod. most have ex-mil people in there.

with litigation the mod become unusually difficult to deal with and someone who knows about the mil systems can be a help."

3. Cheers to both of you

Will help my friend sort things out :mrgreen:

4. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

D-L, you getting a barrister stood by? :lol: :lol:

5. Yip, stems from me asking that cute wee QA to bend over and pick up the coin on the floor............barrister has asked me to stop there in case it harms my defence :oops:

6. A cute wee QA where???? Sure it wasn't one of those regimental(sic) QA Teddy's, the small furry type not lingerie that is :twisted:

7. The only cute ones are those who have only just joined, and haven't gotten the life membership to Ginsters yet :wink:

8. As a matter of course I always keep the sexual harrassment forms in the bottom draw so when I bend down to get one I get a quick glimpse up the complainants skirt.

9. Dui-lai takes note of Birdie_Numnums suggestion and moves complaint forms to the bottom drawer beside the pies :wink:

10. Very close to a step so that their legs have to be slightly apart as they bend over :twisted:

or so I have been told, officer :oops:

11. Bloody hell, everybody knows the tricks of the trade on this......any more for me to take note of :twisted:

12. Which QA teddy - The one in DPM and beret or the one in full ward dress? Personally I am sorry they never brought one out in that grey QA PT kit. Mind you, I married a cute wee QA (female version).

13. Are we using the term QA correctly here? Finding a wee cute one is about as hard as finding a sober medic on a saturday night ! Not that I'm saying your wife isn't, wasn't........aw you get the idea :wink:

14. LOL, dui-lai! I will have to ask Mrs hackle about how easy it was to find a sober medic on a Sat nt.

Purely in the interests of research, I've checked out that "full ward dress" QA teddy - authentic my arrse, it isnt wearing any knickers!!