Medical Horror stories when attached to Regts and Corps

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Ventress, Jan 28, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Just a topic, seeing the RLC are having a bashing moment in their small unread board.

After a crap tour with a CSMR, (Probably a git and always in trouble).They seems to think the AMS is poo. Maybe they have a point, but I wont stand by and see Noel Godfrey Chavasse slagged of by a Corps with a few well earned VC's unlike us with a bucket full!

2. AAAhhhhh, the RLC :evil:

if you want to see how a RLC is run so badly then volunteer for 84, oopppss sorry 93 MSS :roll:

RLC, I am too scared to be a proper soldier, so I'll join the RLC and ponce around thinking I am one :wink:

3. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Exactly! :lol:

4. What does that make a "medic" then???? 8O

5. BaggyinBlack wrote:

Someone with a trade aswell as a driving liscence ?

8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

6. we know our limitations and our job, unlike some fecking jumped up stores wallies (no offence meant venty :wink: )

7. if they are hospital based tech trade medics, then it makes them sex gods beating off nurses and HCAs with sticks.

8. that man is sooooooooo right :wink:

9. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Even the male nurses!

10. never say never, youve got to be versatile in this life, usually the clinical measurement blokes take care of that end of the spectrum.

11. I seem to remeber though FF.....your particular 'conversion' kit didn't 'go down' too well. :wink: :lol:

12. Oh really....I'm down here in Fort Blockhouse / Haslar and see the nurses chasing after the RLC blokes sown there. Oh, and the loggies down here are dual traded, do all the driving, comms, and dicky jobs that the medics palm off to them and technical stuff that the medic officers cannot trust the other medics with. :twisted:

Que bun fight :p

13. the nurse down there are fecking desperate for anything, we tend to send our gippers there, so saying they are gagging for you is no sign of approval that your handsome :wink:

well you are RLC and do get dicked for the menial shiit jobs, but isn't that your trade anyway :twisted:

I mean I get paid for sticking a loop in shiit and spreading it on a plate :twisted:

14. just about sums up the QAs that are coming through.

15. Most of them down here who chase cars damage them when they run into them