Medical Form

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by spraff, Jan 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Sorry guys, quick question, I have the medical forms and have dropped the doctors section off at the GPs and been to the opticians with the other form, but the dental one is causing some problems. Im not registered with a dentist, do I have to go private to get the form filled in or can I fill this section in myself?

    cheers in advance.
  2. Have you tried contacting your previous dentist?
  3. What questions are they asking about the dentist? I dont remember having to fill a dentist form in when i joined?
  4. It will need to be completed by a qualified dental practitioner, which will probably mean that you'll have to bite the bullet and register with a dentist.
  5. dentist form? i didn't have one of these either and I had my application forms Nov 07 so not long ago.
  6. You could always try the the NHS haven't issued me a dentist!
  7. I had one, I shall dig out my photocopy and see what it says.