Medical form sent by docs and being reviewed - Timescale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Just signed up here as I find myself on this forum every other day. Just wanted to check on something..

I gave my medical form to the doc who withheld my documents until payment was received . Ended up paying him myself after two weeks of pestering and they gave me my money back when army paid them. Got a text just over a week ago saying they have received my forms and are reviewing them, no need to contact them.

Still no word though. Just wondering how long this part usually takes or has taken for you guys? I don't want to contact them if they said don't but I'm impatient and want to get my assessment date. Development plan had me down for assessment in July but with the docs pissing about I don't think that's going to happen now.

Should I start ringing them?

Cheers

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
0355-0609-2315-5335_length_string_on_a_ruler.jpg

Crossface

Old-Salt
I would have thought you'll hear from them next when you get allocated a time for your medical or assessment. If they text you to say they've received them a week ago, it's worth remembering that it's been a bank holiday etc., so it may take a while longer.

In my experience, you'll hear from them next with the details of the next step (medical or assessment, whichever comes first), so give it a couple of days and see if you get details of being loaded onto an assessment. And then if it's really not getting anywhere drop your CSM an email or phone call and make sure that it's all in hand.

But as you've said, the NRC (finally) have your medical forms so things are moving forward and they're not lost in the post etc., it might just take a bit of time.

Goldy69

Old-Salt
From when i got a text saying they're reviewing it to the email i got saying i passed the RGMD was just over 3 weeks

Cheers gents appreciated. Three weeks eh? I guess there's more work in it than I thought! I'll drop them a line next week at some point and see where they are at but at least I know roughly how long it should take :thumleft:

Goldy69

Old-Salt
Cheers gents appreciated. Three weeks eh? I guess there's more work in it than I thought! I'll drop them a line next week at some point and see where they are at but at least I know roughly how long it should take :thumleft:

I rang them up a few times but theres no need, just be patient my friend. You'll get a response shortly.

So I rang NRC yesterday to update my phone number and asked them if they had any updates on my medical review. She told me they had sent a letter to me two days ago and it should be with my by the end of the week but she didn't know what it said.

I'm mad anxious now because I would of thought if it was just another form or lungs questionare she would of just said? Maybe I'm wrong. Really don't want to face being deferred again or flat out rejected.

I did have pneumonia a couple of years ago and they did say I might need to do a blow test or lungs question form... What do you guys think? On pins over here! :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads