Medical Eligibility Questionnaire won't go through?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by smithyA, May 20, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Basically I applied for the TA at the end of April and I sent my application online, which seemed to be successful. They then sent me a "medical eligibility questionnaire" a few days later which I completed that night and I went to send it and it came up with this message attached below? I rang the contact centre number which they wrote at the bottom of the message, twice in fact and they said it had something to do with my "internet explorer"?? :S even though I have the latest one, also I did complete the form on my laptop as it says not to complete it on a phone or tablet.

They said there going to resend but it could take up too 4 weeks for me to receive it, I'm just wondering what if the same just happens again?? Has this happen to anyone before?? anyone recommended anything that I could do to my computer or internet for when it arrives again :)

Thanks.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Ummm you may well have a problem, but when I sent off my 'leccy med it said that too but they still got it. Mine f'ed everything up though because I had done the paper meds.

3. Mine did it too... wouldn't work on the laptop but no problem from a desktop computer... who knows why....