medical dishcharge next week help needed asap!!!!!

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by cplsm82, Jul 17, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hello all im new to this site and would like to say all help is greatly appreciated..
    my situation is i leave the army next week through medical discharge and have been told absolutely nothin about claims , what money i will receive what pension i am getting or nothing.. it feels like ive just been thrown on the scrap heap and just left there.. ive tried contacting revelant agencys etc but all i seem to get is advice on stuff i already know. can any body help me here as to where i go from here thanks

2. cplsm82,

You need to look on the Armed Forces Pension Scheme forum mate. There is a massive amount of information on there that will certainly help you. I dont know your background or circumstances but as i said there is a hand full experts on there that will help.......

3. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

You're being medically discharged and noone has spoken to you about support systems throughout the entire process?

cough *bollox* cough.

4. May not be bollox as I certainly didn't and had to find out & do everything for myself!

5. Mr_Fingerz

If that's the case, then yours and the OP's CoC have failed.

6. Correct! Mine was told quite clearly where they went wrong but, as always, absolutely nothing happens not that I really expected it to!

7. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Flash to bang for a med discharge isn't exactly a short one and leaving it until he's discharged next week is, at best, pretty stupid.

8. im sorry people but thius is exactly what has happened .. im at a camp where it is run by civillians who dont have a bloody clue... yes i knew i was getting discharged for nearly a year and got left to rot !!! ive had to do everything myself and i mean everything.. the reason its like this is because glasgow f*cked my case right up and then i recieve a letter saying when i will be discharged... its pathetic i have been let down by the army on a major scale and the minute i leave i will be goin to the papers and my local mp because this isnt the way it should be.. the only thing i did get told to do was a ctw course which i went and was no use whatsoever... its true once your not wanted your f*cked.. simple. all i need to know is what and when to do what and how??? i havent even recieved the so called leavers pack to guid me!!!

9. CTW no use? You must have done a different one than the rest of the army then!!

10. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

**** me, I did the CTW last month and not one person on mine found it 'no use whatsoever'. You sound like a bit of cluster old son.

11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

You are so right and I feel your pain Bro. The papers and your local MP and Major Scale will not listen to you. What you need is the Power of Greyskull. What you need is that PR Giant and Digital Genius Tim Internet Promotions - Cafés, Bars, Pubs, Music Venues, Festivals, Bands, Musicians, Comedians & Performers

Good luck and be careful out there. It's a jungle.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mr_Fingerz

TiD - There's being a ****, and there's BEING A ****.

You know what I mean?

Have your man PM my man, Yah?

13. If you are indeed genuine, may I suggest you follow the advice already given by thegfunk & start a new thread in the appropriate place but this time giving a wee bit more detail so people may be able to help and/or advise?