Medical discharge

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have any idea roughly how much time do you get once you sit for the Med Board. I am in the process of getting medical discharge as i was told by my OC last week that CO doesn't want to retain me anymore. So, medical centre is going to start the process soon. TIA

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have any idea roughly how much time do you get once you sit for the Med Board. I am in the process of getting medical discharge as i was told by my OC last week that CO doesn't want to retain me anymore. So, medical centre is going to start the process soon. TIA
It should take up to 9 months once leave and resettlement is factored in, depending on your length of service. You can also claim for resettlement after discharge.

Your exit date is not decided by your OC or CO; Glasgow will determine this. Also, try to go for a Med Board on person...and not remotely, which is understandably difficult at the moment.

It should take up to 9 months once leave and resettlement is factored in, depending on your length of service. You can also claim for resettlement after discharge.

Your exit date is not decided by your OC or CO; Glasgow will determine this. Also, try to go for a Med Board on person...and not remotely, which is understandably difficult at the moment.
That's a very good point, I will keep in mind about Med Board to be in person not remotely. Thanks pal.

Latest Threads