Medical Discharge

Can some one please offer me some advice, I am a young soldier currently based at catterick, I have completed Harrogate, whilst completing P company after a 10 mile run I collapsed and went into a fit because of lack of sleep lack of food and full of cold , they said is was because i had low sugar in my blood, i have completed evry test going since this hapend and everything is normall but what the civillian doctors are saying i will be MD because this may happen again yet there is no evidance to support this, I want to stay inn how do i stay in how do i fight this

Ye stupid of me but i have breakfast now, but you must remember what is like you dont no if you are on your arse or head at the time, so what do i do next

You know if you've got a car whether you're driving it round the block, to work or across the other side of the planet it's gonna need fuel!

E

EScotia

Good advice already given. Your MO will know what questions to ask, just give truthful answers. A point to note is the MO will give whatever decision they make with the best interests of the Army & you in mind.

Keep your fingers crossed & hope for the best.