Medical discharge

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by DavidCameroon, Nov 14, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just out of curiousity, anyone else happen like me to have had to have been medically discharged (had a fit during an exercise, later after joining ACF as a PI was booted out of there for failing the medical after some months as a PI and declaring I had a history of epilepsy at the actual medical :)

2. are you for real?

3. Loads of people have been medically discharged, they just don't post about it in the intelligence cell!

4. I'd have booted you out for your shit sentence structuring. I actually thought I'd suddenly become dyslexic.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Asking about medical discharges here, and another thread asking about soldiers views/experiences in Afghanistan? Pretty strange i'm sure you'd allow.

And what's the crack with that swastika ya' daft twat??

• Like Like x 2
  6. Perhaps he's an epileptic, homosexual Nazi?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Apologies for posting in the Int Cell, but you are seriously starting to annoy me.

There are people on here who need serious help with medical discharges, and if you and your little pal want to piss all over that, when the likes of EScotia, Dingerr and I (and others) are trying to help, you have a sick warped mind.

You're boiling my piss, and trust me. You don't want that.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Well my medical discharge .... I was bitten on the shoulder by a disease carrying mosquito that burrows into clothing. In spite of antibiotics my brain became infected and I became nail gnawingly anxious as well as developing an addictive personality. Gambling became a problem.

The Medical Board diagnosed epaulettesy-tsetse-fretsy-betsy syndrome.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I hope you die.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

The OP's ability to respond to this thread and indeed elsewhere on this site has been curtailed.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Now thats the way to tell them!;-)
    But if you had added "And have a nice day" that would have been the icing on the top!!