Medical Discharge

Got my date for my medical discharge from occupational health in APC Glasgow, but can anyone tell me who decides which Tier you recieve apparently it not APC?????? any info ^_^

Got my date for my medical discharge from occupational health in APC Glasgow, but can anyone tell me who decides which Tier you recieve apparently it not APC?????? any info ^_^
SPVA deal with it all.

For the 4000000th time.

Snail,

what day do we get paid on this month?

By the way needaknee i hope your not under the great doctor in catterick for your new knee as its gonna be a long wait.

Snail,

what day do we get paid on this month?
You dont, because you spend most of your time either in a car, or on a ferry, or in the med centre, or on my couch thinking I'm going to make you a brew.

Ha ha ha see you next month lol

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
@The Snail. Is it true I get a RSM pension if I have been a Private for 22 years????

I'm actually trying to be helpful for once, and you lot are just taking the piss.

Say sorry.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
Shuffle shuffle, head down

Sorry miss......

Guns, you ******* sneck!I thought you had more balls than that!

I contacted JPAC reference medical discharge pension lump sum and they have said I will receive 3 x my pension enhanced. What does this mean (before anyone says yes I am stupid) is this 3 x my 22 year money or 3 x a years pension payment. Can someone give me a clue (rank Sgt 22 year service)

E

EScotia

I contacted JPAC reference medical discharge pension lump sum and they have said I will receive 3 x my pension enhanced. What does this mean (before anyone says yes I am stupid) is this 3 x my 22 year money or 3 x a years pension payment. Can someone give me a clue (rank Sgt 22 year service)
3 x annual pension

You're not stupid, just bone ******* idle.

going right back to basics, is your knee injury pre April 2005 or post April 2005?

pre April 2005 you will have your paperwork considered under the War Pension Scheme (WP works on a % scheme)
post April 2005 you will have your paperwork considered under the AFCS scheme (AFCS works off a Tiered sceme)

just because you are getting MD'd doesn't mean you will automatically get an award off of either scheme.

I and probably others who have already posted, will suggest you read previous posts in the AFPS thread located here

Armed Forces Pension Scheme

as they will give you all the info you need, or at least contacts of who to speak to

Right, I have got some more info (not exactly brilliant but hey), and will try and put the links up tomorrow after school. It's all easily accessible off the internet, but fortunately some of us are willing to look for it and not just sit on their fat arrses and wait for other people to do it for them.

I sincerely hope that came across the right way.

That's ******* bollocks actually, you lazy twats - if I can find it - you can.

Right, I have got some more info (not exactly brilliant but hey), and will try and put the links up tomorrow after school. It's all easily accessible off the internet, but fortunately some of us are willing to look for it and not just sit on their fat arrses and wait for other people to do it for them.

I sincerely hope that came across the right way.

That's ******* bollocks actually, you lazy twats - if I can find it - you can.
That, Dale, depends on your view of what is the "right way". :)

Lits

That, Dale, depends on your view of what is the "right way". :)

Lits
If they don't like it, they can **** off. I'm actually going out of my way here to find stuff out and getting shat on by people who can't be bothered to use Google.

Don't go out your way, just post if you can be arsed.

He the bloody hell are some people going to survive when they aren't led by the nose?