Medical Discharge - Disturbance Allowance

Can anyone tell me whether a single soldier who has been medically discharged can claim Disturbance allowance, there is mention of it in JSP (final tour of duty), if i have read this correctly and he can claim it, what rate would he get? He's moved back to his parents home. Grateful for any info.
Financial assistance is available if you are MD, Its called Final Tour of Duty allowances.

You would need to fill in an AF 01767 Claim for Disturbance Allowance.

Administrative Officer
Medical Discharge Cell

PM for the full address

Similar threads

Latest Threads