medical discharge-Benefits

When you get your medical pension are there any benefits you can apply for. Basically i,m trying to keep my house on leaving forces but only have medical pension and chances of being able to work are pretty bleak.Anyone got any advice med disharge is for illness not injured on duty so its taxed.any help gladly accepted dont want to be homeless...
I would recommend a visit to the British Legion/ if there is one near you or go on line and get their number as this would be their bag. They deal with this sort of thing.
Thanks for replies.will try for war pension but do not belive i qualify . have no dependants so it appears i do not qualify for much apart from dla.basically means i cant afford to pay bills or buy food.the problem is my house has gone up in value but if i sell i have no where to live.
depend on if your disability was caused due to military service ( you said not on duty? do you mean when on Ops? If you are injured whilst serving due to miltary service you are entitled to a war pension and dissability allowences. The British Legion mucker is the next bus stop for you !

Similar threads

Latest Threads