Medical diagnosis translation DE -> ENG

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Alsacien, Jan 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Alsacien

    Alsacien LE Moderator

    Due to a lack of specialists in UK, a few years back my lad went through a bunch of tests in Germany which luckily came back all clear.
    I need to get this diagnosis translated from German to English, I can do it myself, but I'm told I need a certified translation apparently by a medical person who understands the terms....?
    Can anyone point me the the right direction?
  2. PM me. I may be able to help.
  3. Consulate do that stuff too
  4. If you are still in Germany then have a look for Beglaubigte übersetzung in your local area.
  5. Alsacien

    Alsacien LE Moderator

    PM sent Mr Tweedy