Medical deferrals

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Flying_pegasus, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I went to sign up down my local careers for paras , (january2012) and passed everything till I got to my medical and failed , due to osgood shlatters in my right knee , I was told to be 2 years clear , at the time I was 1 years clear , and now I can re apply 1st July 2013 but was wondering if anyone knows or had experience with osgood shlatters and if it still gave them problems with the recruitment process or getting in after the deferral ,as I'm worried I still won't get in . thanks !

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

2. In need of help , I went to sign up January 2012 for paras , passed everything and failed my medical due to osgood shlatters in my right knee , I was deferred for 2 years but as I was already clear for 1 year I appealed and it got shortened to 1st July 2013 and was just wondering if osgood shlatters has been a problem for anyone else during the recruiting process or medical as I'm worried I still won't get in , any info would be great thanks !

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.