Medical Care at BSN

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Newbie_Doc, Mar 14, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apologies if this has been seen before. This is a lecture given by a lecturer in human team interactions at Cambridge University basec on his embedded time at the hospital.

Its very moving and contains some of the best and most humbling footage of the resus team in action....most of whom I know personally.

Worth a look
  2. I got to minute 8 and my interweb dropped out, looks very interesting and needs a bump for more exposure
  3. Got interweb working deffo worth a watch, don't expect dame vera lynn type giving it the harry large emotions. Its a sociological observation of high performance teams performing under pressure.

A lot of the argot of sociology is bandied about but very interesting

Suprised that such an academic lecture starts with a duty phot montage set to poignant music delivered tomtickle the dust glands
  4. This is excellent - do you know how far permissions have been given for sharing? I'm assuming it's pretty much cleared given that you've posted it here.
  5. Brought back some memories.......some good, some bad. The skills of the medical professionals working in all the med facilities in Afghanistan are undisputibly amazing.