• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

medical advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just about to apply to join online but on the medial questionnaire it ask about any chest disorders, I had a chest infection about a year ago and the doctor pescribed me some tablets and a ventolin inhailer and was wondering if this would effect my application ? I never used the inhailer and my doctor can confirm this because when I picked up the prescription I only took the tablets. Was after anyone's advice whether I should even bother or not with applying ?

You're a worrier - I can tell.....

Just apply FFS, if there's a problem they'll tell you at the medical stage. If you're medically fit for service great!

Honesty is the key- Get your doctor to write a letter and provide them with 4 yrs worth of history; I was in a similar situation to yourself, but this was resolved by a letter from my drs. When they realised it was just a one off, there were no dramas.

Posted from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads