Medical advice please.

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by chaplin, Feb 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm currently filling out my medical papers, but guys I'm really stressing out because I have a small case a exzma on my head, its never bothered me before but will it stop me getting in. I can't seem to settle in civil life and the army is the only way forward for me.

2. It's Saturday night, you should be pished off your head and about to mount some filthy scutter, not filling in medical forms.

3. This is my dream and my future, will a small unseen case of exzma ruin my chances?

4. Did you see a Doctor about it or did you self diagnose?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Self diagnosed, it's never even itchy so it might not be exzma but I just really worried this my career on the line

6. Army life is relatively civil honestly, a few raised voices, a few quiet direct words in your ear, and a bit of "when i say jump don't ask why just how high".

I would say it depended on how the eczema affected you and the classification of it.

I assume you have had the condition diagnosed by your doctor, if you have called it eczema.

7. You don't have a career yet or a diagnosis. Hush and do some running or press ups.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I haven't been diagnosed with anything, my scalp is just a little bit flaky so I just assumed it was eczema

9. Can you diagnose this problem I have with my erect member? No? You aren't a doctor stop being a neurotic.

10. Join the RAF instead. The Brylcreem will keep the flakiness at bay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.