• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Medic needing help

i am the only medic at our unit is there any websites or books that i can look at to update/keep knowledge on my skills, i know its not the same as working at a med unit but every little helps.
jase

jase2472 said:
i am the only medic at our unit is there any websites or books that i can look at to update/keep knowledge on my skills, i know its not the same as working at a med unit but every little helps.
jase
Why not try contacting a local TA Med unit, see if they can help. Its not as if you're asking for a personal favour, just trying to deliver the best possible service. Failing that refer up the chain in your own unit.

Latest Threads