Medic Armband

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by tebagagap, Jul 17, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. CMT3 or a RMA3

T C
  2. you can be any. as i have to where one an i am a fag op
  3. If you have anything to do with the collection, treatment or evacuation of casualties then you can have it. i.e RLC Ambi driver, REME guy fixing the hosp's A/C.

Not that with no-medical pers then the red cross is a lot smaller than the one medics get (Its about half the size.)

Look on the law of armed conflict thread for more info, its got all the biz on there!

T C
  4. And they get a little stamp and an ID card to prove you are who you say you are.

I think bandsmen used to get a different one to actual medics, as did the drivers and others.
  5. RAID -
    Say again all after you. Watch you don't put it on upside down! :eek:
  6. ha ha funny cnut
  7. Maybe you should put a stamp on RAID as it seems very unlikely he will be able to explain who he is!
    Thickett !!!!!
  8. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

?? Bizarre.
  9. Raid for the un enlightened. What the hell is a fag op?
  10. He's pretending to be an RLC Driver/Radio Operator but his lack of literacy kind of gives the game away.
  11. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I thought that would have covered his tracks quite adequately.
  12. rad ops are speshul, they kan reed n right
  13. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Who wears what size red cross is governed by the Geneva Conventions. FIdent 107, and full-size red cross, is issued to medical personnel directly involved with patients such as doctors, nurses, chaplains and so on. FIdent 106, and small red cross, is issued to support personnel such as cooks and drivers.

The FIdent 106/107 confers a special status on the holder if they becom PW - providing, of course that the captors subscribe to the Conventions. Essentially, PW med personnel should only be employed on medical duties, and should be exchanged at the earliest opportunity.
  14. effing hell VB does everything you spout come straight from some book.

I bet your a right laugh on a night out. How thick are your specs?

Have you ever been punched really hard on your nose for being a boring Cnut!! If not you fuc*ing well deserve to have done.