• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

media whores

We all shit em - AMM get rights on my tits and so do some of these other fuckers.

Here my total cunt of the day its heather mills on the leveson inquiry.

Leveson Inquiry: live - Telegraph

Shed burn her own grandmother to save herself...... boils my piss no end

Jordan aka katie price needs a .50 cal also..

max clifford total cunt.

So whose on your celebrity deathwish list due to media whoring...... because they are so self absorbed cunts????

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
We all shit em - AMM get rights on my tits and so do some of these other fuckers.

Here my total cunt of the day its heather mills on the leveson inquiry.

Leveson Inquiry: live - Telegraph

Shed burn her own grandmother to save herself...... boils my piss no end

Jordan aka katie price needs a .50 cal also..

max clifford total cunt.

So whose on your celebrity deathwish list due to media whoring...... because they are so self absorbed cunts????
Your bored arn't you!

Oh and this is a joke I made up: What have Abu Quatada and Peter Andre got in common? They both have been tortured by Jordan.
I preferred the one about the bloke sitting on his bed pulling off his boxers...

Mind Harry Hill came out with a good one about that twat Andre bloke. He mentioned Peter Andre's new fragrance "Desperation"...

:)

Rodney2q

Media whore to end all media whores? What about John Prescott, the fat, northern barsteward? He makes my ears bleed and it is straight to the off switch when he appears on TV or radio (seems to quite often these days, has he not got a job to do?). Oh and I refuse to call the hypocritical wanker a Lord - what a waste of Ermine (and there was plenty of it).

I have a particular loathing for the ex-military media whores. "Rent-a-Quotes" as I once heard them described.

Col Bob Stewart
John "Chippy-Arsed ex-JT" Nichol
Patrick Mercer
That Navy gobshite Muxworthy
Col Richard Kemp
Lord West "I am just a simple sailor" - Yeah, you got that bit right, Popeye

Fuck 'em all, Once you leave the mob, have the decency to leave your commenting to the hallowed pages of ARRSE, or the RBL, eh?

Media whore to end all media whores? What about John Prescott, the fat, northern barsteward? He makes my ears bleed and it is straight to the off switch when he appears on TV or radio (seems to quite often these days, has he not got a job to do?). Oh and I refuse to call the hypocritical wanker a Lord - what a waste of Ermine (and there was plenty of it).
He's Welsh, proudly so, apparently;
"I’ve always felt very proud of Wales and being Welsh...I was born in Wales, went to school in Wales and my mother was Welsh. I’m Welsh. It’s my place of birth, my country."
Well I think that's what he's trying to say.
Bet the rest of Wales is chuffed to fuck!

Latest Threads