media whores

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bitterandtwisted, Feb 9, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We all shit em - AMM get rights on my tits and so do some of these other fuckers.

Here my total cunt of the day its heather mills on the leveson inquiry.

Leveson Inquiry: live - Telegraph

Shed burn her own grandmother to save herself...... boils my piss no end

Jordan aka katie price needs a .50 cal also..

max clifford total cunt.

So whose on your celebrity deathwish list due to media whoring...... because they are so self absorbed cunts????
  2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Bitterandtwisted would be first against the wall!!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Your bored arn't you!
  4. its called on leave old boy! you should try it!
  5. Waiting for Meridian to update the Lady thread?
  6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I remember those days.
  7. I preferred the one about the bloke sitting on his bed pulling off his boxers...

Mind Harry Hill came out with a good one about that twat Andre bloke. He mentioned Peter Andre's new fragrance "Desperation"...

8. Somebody say shed?
  9. Do you? If you were you were obviously doing it wrong. I can't remember much of my time on leave.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Media whore to end all media whores? What about John Prescott, the fat, northern barsteward? He makes my ears bleed and it is straight to the off switch when he appears on TV or radio (seems to quite often these days, has he not got a job to do?). Oh and I refuse to call the hypocritical wanker a Lord - what a waste of Ermine (and there was plenty of it).
  11. Germaine Greer is someone who's contribution to modern society is the sum total of fuck all.
  12. Chicken tikka wrap for me, them pasties look iffy!
  13. I'd still go Katie Price though, even if she's a total disaster of a human being.
  14. She must have a clunge that makes the Dartford Tunnel look like a woodworm hole.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Be like waving a woodbine in the Albert Hall
    • Like Like x 1