Media silence

Doesn't mean it is right.
Being scared to speak out about things because someone might find it offensive and meekly giving up is not a sign of a healthy society.
Well if you can thread "Gas the Jews" through the needle of fair comment, well done to you.

It may have escaped your notice that there's loads of speaking out about things in the media every single day. Not All of it results in a conviction and jail. One wonders how that happens.

I think to be fair to Comrade Harperson, she was highlighting this as a tasteless joke.

However with their track record, the left may well be immune from prosecution for anti-semitism. If this was not so, Comrade Corbyn and most of the labour Party would be doing bird by now.
Verbally attacking the State of Isreal is not the same as verbally attacking the Religion of Judaeism. Concern for the rights of Palestinians, the people who historically lived in Palestine before the UN 'gave' it to any follower of Judeaism who wished to go and live there, in order to assuage Western guilt for the Holocaust isn't Anti Semitic. I don't particularly like Iran but that doesn't make me Islamophobic,

Pretty much i agree with all this. While he's been a mong, getting in legal lumber is bollocks. This could lead us down a very slippery slope of creeping censorship.
HaHa is that the creeping censorship that banned the single Aceed in the 80's whilst allowing the single Ebineezer Good to be allowed to top the UK singles chart at the same time, after all you can't take ACEED but E's are good when bought from EbinEzer Goode.

There's too many stunned c**ts around these days who think that that book was written as a societal blueprint and not a warning.
Bit like The Ragged Trousered Philanthropist, The Road to Wigan Pier and (for balance) Animal Farm, unfortunately Life is starting to immitate Art as has been said before. I'm 59 now soon be dead then I won't care or is that defeatisit.

Doesn't mean it is right.
Being scared to speak out about things because someone might find it offensive and meekly giving up is not a sign of a healthy society.
Unfortunately your not 'speaking out' about anything if you shout Gas the Jews whilst training your dog to Nazi salute. Saying you think that World Jewry is to blame for all the worlds ills and then writing about it is speaking out about what you perceive to be a problem, he was just being offensive for offense sake which makes him a c**k.

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
I wrote to my, tory, MP about this in a thought out, well written and non insulting tone. Her predecessor would have sent me a letter. This one sent me a bland acknowledgement on email that effectively translated as "**** off." The Conservatives should be fighting these trends but are competing with Labour to see who can censor us more.

Yeah, you pretty much do have the right to offend other people. What they or others offended by proxy and the law do about it is the heart of the matter.
For once we agree. All we have to do is get over the hurdle of fair comment. Gas the Jews is never going to get over it. Ever.

Unfortunately your not 'speaking out' about anything if you shout Gas the Jews whilst training your dog to Nazi salute. Saying you think that World Jewry is to blame for all the worlds ills and then writing about it is speaking out about what you perceive to be a problem, he was just being offensive for offense sake which makes him a c**k.
As you have evidently not done due research, allow me to point out a few important facts;
- Count Dankula's channel regularly pokes fun at those persons stupid enough not to recognize satire.
- The phrase "gas the Jews" was used as a comedy inject to a pug - not a shouted instruction to his followers.
- he filmed his girlfriend's dog lifting its paw and edited Nazi propaganda over the top (not the same as training your dog to do Nazi salutes.
When seen in the context of his usual comedy, the clip was no more offensive than Monty Python. If comedians are not permitted to make fun of weak-willed individuals who fall prey to demagogues, what hope is there for democracy?

Free speech is dying. Its being killed in western universities. Even Berkley that Doyen of free thought is banning certain speakers from debates. Many others also do so. Education is being mostly taught by like minded tutors, the pupils end up in the Media which is also like minded, try getting a job as a journalist if your political leanings don't follow the mainstream.
Interestingly I watched BBC News last week for the first time in ages, it briefly mentioned -Telford 20 seconds at most, followed shortly afterwards by a 3 minute slot on fat rich Arabs in Qatar and their Diabetes problems. Obviously a jaunt for an ethnic minority journo..... glad I don't pay my TV Licence. Not racist just think that 3 minutes might have been better spent in the UK addressing some home health issue.

As you have evidently not done due research, allow me to point out a few important facts;
- Count Dankula's channel regularly pokes fun at those persons stupid enough not to recognize satire.
- The phrase "gas the Jews" was used as a comedy inject to a pug - not a shouted instruction to his followers.
- he filmed his girlfriend's dog lifting its paw and edited Nazi propaganda over the top (not the same as training your dog to do Nazi salutes.
When seen in the context of his usual comedy, the clip was no more offensive than Monty Python. If comedians are not permitted to make fun of weak-willed individuals who fall prey to demagogues, what hope is there for democracy?
Weird how all that was the basis of his defence and yet he was still convicted having been deemed as grossly offensive.

Getting to shout Gas the Jews is hardly building democracy now is it?

Was it satire or just another 'I want my 15 mins' crass fool...........

Verbally attacking the State of Isreal is not the same as verbally attacking the Religion of Judaeism. Concern for the rights of Palestinians, the people who historically lived in Palestine before the UN 'gave' it to any follower of Judeaism who wished to go and live there, in order to assuage Western guilt for the Holocaust isn't Anti Semitic. I don't particularly like Iran but that doesn't make me Islamophobic,
I don't want to go off-thread here. but for a long while there has been a double standard in the reporting of Israel and many of their neighbouring Arab countries and reaction to these reports by the left.

For example the snowflakes start rioting over Israeli air raids against Gaza after Hamas has fired missiles into Israel, and the snowflakes don't protest against missiles being fired at civilian targets

However when repression occurs against their populations in many Arab or Islamic countries- which is a frequent event, and especially Iran passes without anyone saying as much boo to a goose. How many protests were there when the Iranian election was rigged about 10 years ago?.

There has been a campaign of protest against Saudi Arabia, but not against the carnage in Syria by the left.

As said, double standards.

Labour have shown themselves to be on the side of the Arab dictatorships, with the exception of Saudi Arabia and possibly some of the Gulf states.

Yet the Labour Party can call for a final solution to the jews and plod ignores it completely
Interestingly can you show where the Leadership or indeed any member of the Labour Party have called for quote a 'Final Solution to the Jews' if not then you could be judged to be liabling the Labour Party as a whole. so please show where this has been spoken or written. Otherwise you are just continueing the dog whistle response of a lot of posters here to the Labour party, I get you don't like the Party's Politics but just repeating hearsay is foolish.

In Britain democracy is under an increasing and open threat instigated by the left. We see the no platforming of anyone the left do not like in universities, and the intolerance that has spawned has taken root and is spreading throught society.

Last edited:
Interestingly can you show where the Leadership or indeed any member of the Labour Party have called for quote a 'Final Solution to the Jews' if not then you could be judged to be liabling the Labour Party as a whole. so please show where this has been spoken or written. Otherwise you are just continueing the dog whistle response of a lot of posters here to the Labour party, I get you don't like the Party's Politics but just repeating hearsay is foolish.
It's been posted on here before, but one link of many

I don't want to go off-thread here. but for a long while there has been a double standard in the reporting of Israel and many of their neighbouring Arab countries and reaction to these reports by the left.

For example the snowflakes start rioting over Israeli air raids against Gaza after Hamas has fired missiles into Israel, and the snowflakes don't protest against missiles being fired at civilian targets

However when repression occurs against their populations in many Arab or Islamic countries- which is a frequent event, and especially Iran passes without anyone saying as much boo to a goose. How many protests were there when the Iranian election was rigged about 10 years ago?.

There has been a campaign of protest against Saudi Arabia, but not against the carnage in Syria by the left.

As said, double standards.

Labour have shown themselves to be on the side of the Arab dictatorships, with the exception of Saudi Arabia and possibly some of the Gulf states.
Unfortunately the response to Rocket firing into Isreal by Hamas was at times followed by the use of Cluster and Phospheros munitions. Isn't the Ghettoising of a portion of the Native population because of their religion what started the whole sorry saga in the first place. I get the active prevention of a reoccurance of mass slaughter and represion against Jedaeism but not by using the same tools. It's a bit like squatters taking over your house and then you being allowed to use one room but only if you keep quiet whilst they raid your fridge and vegetable garden.

Last edited: