Medals

O

one_flew_over

What is going on? On Friday last time I was on, 5 medals were the max anyone on ARRSE had. No I've seen someone with 6 and only 12 posts. Is there a new Septic in the ARRSE medals office????

Noone is as Brave as me :D 8) 8) 8) 8)

A bloody angle iron preaching about medals......pah!

You can't tell me to shhussh Im a bigger braver better more handsomer chap than Flashy the tranny :D

what is the black ribbon for?
am I right in thinking it was for a "campaign" of sorts?

I think it was something to do with getting rid of BlondeBint. Cant understand why MDN and Gunny didnt get one though.

the black ribbon is a conversation piece, but they are not allowed to talk about it :D

MDN -starting to look like a yank with all them ribbons and done nowt to earn them!! :D

Have awarded myself a black gong as the bloody nazi's wouldn't give us one :D

Ex- Bite me you crusty old lesbian :D

I really should have one of these, and a bar or two

Awarded for oustanding naughtiness and bullying in the face of blatant fruitloopery :D

V

vespa

i want gongs with a red ribbon, blue ribbon and maroon one with a gold stripe down the sides OBE i think its called :D

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh, I see, I spend all this time giving reasoned arguemnts instead of just shouting "pish" and I still have only one medal, that is typical of the old cold war warriors like me, we spent our time freezing our nads off waiting for Ivan to some over the fence eating babies and never got a gong for it, you modern lot get to join Tony's gang, get a suntan and a bag of medals. There, another couple of these posts and I'll have another medal.

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
That previous post just goes to show that I didn't even spellcheck, because if I had I would have seen that I spelt argument incorreclty, in the same way that I just spelt incorrectly incorrectly.

Do I get another medal now?

See, it worked.

MiB,

stop whineing,
put your putties back in mothballs,
hand in you lee-enfield
and go back to the legion!

crusty old fart :twisted:

TURP said:
I think it was something to do with getting rid of BlondeBint. Cant understand why MDN and Gunny didnt get one though.
I can't take any of the credit for getting rid of that 'thing'. It was mostly MDN, ORG and elements of someone else, who I'll keep quiet about, as I think he got into trouble cos he's a mod. But Blonde Bint is alive and well and working under another ID here on ARRSE. My only problem with that idiot was/is, that she was/is dangerous (in other words, fcuked in the head).

My medals were awarded to me at a ceremony in my back garden. Attending was HRH The Queen, Richard Branson, Paris Hilton (nakid) and my shrink, wibble.

Flash, I'm VERY careful. My source is Secret-Intelligence-Not For Disclosure. You can beat me, burn me, set the yanks on me, but I won't tell anyone who the third person was on the grassy knoll.