Medals

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by one_flew_over, Dec 8, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What is going on? On Friday last time I was on, 5 medals were the max anyone on ARRSE had. No I've seen someone with 6 and only 12 posts. Is there a new Septic in the ARRSE medals office????

2. Noone is as Brave as me :D 8) 8) 8) 8)

3. Mrs MDN must be........she has to put up with you.

4. You had to have been there!

Even Pang has more proper gongs than MDN!

5. A bloody angle iron preaching about medals......pah!

6. You can't tell me to shhussh Im a bigger braver better more handsomer chap than Flashy the tranny :D

7. what is the black ribbon for?
    am I right in thinking it was for a "campaign" of sorts?

8. I think it was something to do with getting rid of BlondeBint. Cant understand why MDN and Gunny didnt get one though.

9. the black ribbon is a conversation piece, but they are not allowed to talk about it :D

MDN -starting to look like a yank with all them ribbons and done nowt to earn them!! :D

10. Have awarded myself a black gong as the bloody nazi's wouldn't give us one :D

Ex- Bite me you crusty old lesbian :D

I really should have one of these, and a bar or two
    [​IMG]

Awarded for oustanding naughtiness and bullying in the face of blatant fruitloopery :D

11. i want gongs with a red ribbon, blue ribbon and maroon one with a gold stripe down the sides OBE i think its called :D

12. I agree with you having a bar or 2 MDN, but you would probably drink away the profits :)

13. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

If I post on here I can see how brave I am 8O

14. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Oh, I see, I spend all this time giving reasoned arguemnts instead of just shouting "pish" and I still have only one medal, that is typical of the old cold war warriors like me, we spent our time freezing our nads off waiting for Ivan to some over the fence eating babies and never got a gong for it, you modern lot get to join Tony's gang, get a suntan and a bag of medals. There, another couple of these posts and I'll have another medal.