• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Medals

Hey fuck head it's my first time on the site ok I was only asking a question sorry it's not a joke. No need for your attitude you ignorant cunt. I know how to wear my medals. I wear them with pride ok fuck face. Maybe you need to test and adjust your attitude.

Hey fuck head it's my first time on the site ok I was only asking a question sorry it's not a joke. No need for your attitude you ignorant cunt. I know how to wear my medals. I wear them with pride ok fuck face. Maybe you need to test and adjust your attitude.

My my you're an angry little boy aren't you. Grrrrrr grrrrrrr grrrrrr.

Tested and adjusted... yep, still in good order, it's not the fact that this is in the joke thread,it's the question itself..

and whats more amazing is that you know how to wear your medals, yet you still asked the fecking question....

1) If you ARE still serving, surely someone in your regiment can tell you how to wear them
2) If you're not serving, then what's the issue? surely you had all the same medals when you left, unless Dingerr's right and you bought more?
3) Final possibility - You had 11 medals and blagged you way in to a TA MT troop for the battle of jubilee to make it 12. Did you have to ask where to put the 7th, 8th 9th 10th & 11th medal? fuck no, so why ask on this one?

I thought this picture might help - But the war dodging bastard only got 8 gongs, sorry.

Attachments

1) If you ARE still serving, surely someone in your regiment can tell you how to wear them
2) If you're not serving, then what's the issue? surely you had all the same medals when you left, unless Dingerr's right and you bought more?
3) Final possibility - You had 11 medals and blagged you way in to a TA MT troop for the battle of jubilee to make it 12. Did you have to ask where to put the 7th, 8th 9th 10th & 11th medal? fuck no, so why ask on this one?

I thought this picture might help - But the war dodging bastard only got 8 gongs, sorry.
Don't forget he gets the coronation and jubilee medals free with that poxy VC - so they don't really count.

Latest Threads