Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Medals

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc_dd

Swinger
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if the wearing of medals is a necessity? I.e is there a choice in the matter, theoretically?

Thanks in advance

"Popcorn, popcorn, get your fizzy drinks here" "Otters lips, Weasel snouts, chocolate Dormice, come and get them while they're hot"

15 years in and I've just received my first; QDJM. You damn right I'll be wearing my swinger with pride. Oh and it'll impress my nan.

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE app with my weiner fingers.

No, seriously. It's not some political stance or protest, and I'll wear them anyway. I just wondered. I mean, it would save allot of money considering you have to pay for their mounting out of your own money. For example, if I don't want to mount my Jubilee right away, I'm a going to get neck-ache?

has someone sold there Medals whilst still serving and now has a parade to attend where medals are to be worn ? oops the Company Scary Man may get a bit "Shouty" soon

No, seriously. It's not some political stance or protest, and I'll wear them anyway. I just wondered. I mean, it would save allot of money considering you have to pay for their mounting out of your own money. For example, if I don't want to mount my Jubilee right away, I'm a going to get neck-ache?

Do you outrank the RSM (or Adjt if you're an officer)?

It's a perfectly legit question. If you don't want to answer, go back to the pants you were just sniffing you fuckwad
1001Tossers returns.

Are you not getting bored with getting caught within 5 posts every time you register?

Status
Not open for further replies.