Medals

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by mc_dd, May 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,

Can anyone tell me if the wearing of medals is a necessity? I.e is there a choice in the matter, theoretically?

Thanks in advance

2. Why wouldn't you want to wear your medals?

3. "Popcorn, popcorn, get your fizzy drinks here" "Otters lips, Weasel snouts, chocolate Dormice, come and get them while they're hot"

4. 15 years in and I've just received my first; QDJM. You damn right I'll be wearing my swinger with pride. Oh and it'll impress my nan.

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE app with my weiner fingers.

5. You can shove them up your crimper if that helps.

6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Do you know where the Palestine Popular Front are sitting?

7. Nah, do what the **** you like. It's how the Army works.

8. Well watching that thing at Windsor yesterday the RAF didn't bother wearing them so sod it don't bother

9. No, seriously. It's not some political stance or protest, and I'll wear them anyway. I just wondered. I mean, it would save allot of money considering you have to pay for their mounting out of your own money. For example, if I don't want to mount my Jubilee right away, I'm a going to get neck-ache?

10. You could get testicular cancer for all I care.

Please do shit off.

• Like Like x 1
  11. has someone sold there Medals whilst still serving and now has a parade to attend where medals are to be worn ? oops the Company Scary Man may get a bit "Shouty" soon

12. Do you outrank the RSM (or Adjt if you're an officer)?

13. It's a perfectly legit question. If you don't want to answer, go back to the pants you were just sniffing you fuckwad

14. The RSM technically.

15. 1001Tossers returns.

Are you not getting bored with getting caught within 5 posts every time you register?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.