Medals for all, for free

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by scarletto, Dec 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not content with the NDM, now you can have a jubilee medal as well. Jubilee Medals for Veterans |

Im going to petition for the VC next, some of the comments must be from those who served in the 1800s or something.
  2. Oh my good God, not another one. Some people have serious medal envy!
  3. Ooooogh Shiney, ah fuck it cant be assed!!
  4. You bastard, you have been sentenced to 6 months on E-Goat for raising this. I can almost hear the bling hunters spleen venting from here.
  5. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

It's been doing the rounds of Facebook for a while now...

6. Have you been asleep for the last year? Done to death on about 20 threads already, and no they cannot fucking have one or an issued NDM or any other worthless tat shite.
  7. Fuck me, I read some of the comments on the petition site I mean seriously when will any of these sad fuckers ever have the opportunity to wear it? I've not worn any medals since I retired 13 years ago, who goes to the sort of parties where it's required?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Fair doos,if he's lucky he might get a McDonalds Olympic Medal next year...
  9. ACF Instructors standby..............................
  10. His persec's quite possibly the best I've ever seen, second only to Peter Andre in fact.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Dick wad, ACF instructors will qualify for the QDJM in the same way that every other qualifying person will. At least try and find something original, funny, relevant or intelligent to say. But as I said ealier nothing new here, done to death all over the place.
  12. Why is it that 10 years ago nobody gave a fuck, now all of a sudden everybody wants medals? Even shit ones.
    • Like Like x 6
  13. It is a bit like flairs and other dodgy fashion items. All the rage until you realize that you got them just too late or the cheap copy from Tesco and all of a sudden the fashion has changed, you have them but have no idea when you can wear them and if you do all will point you out for the cunt that you are.
    • Like Like x 1