Medals for all, for free

Fuck me, I read some of the comments on the petition site I mean seriously when will any of these sad fuckers ever have the opportunity to wear it? I've not worn any medals since I retired 13 years ago, who goes to the sort of parties where it's required?

B

bokkatankie

ACF Instructors standby..............................
Dick wad, ACF instructors will qualify for the QDJM in the same way that every other qualifying person will. At least try and find something original, funny, relevant or intelligent to say. But as I said ealier nothing new here, done to death all over the place.

B

Biscuits_AB

Why is it that 10 years ago nobody gave a fuck, now all of a sudden everybody wants medals? Even shit ones.

B

bokkatankie

Why is it that 10 years ago nobody gave a fuck, now all of a sudden everybody wants medals? Even shit ones.
It is a bit like flairs and other dodgy fashion items. All the rage until you realize that you got them just too late or the cheap copy from Tesco and all of a sudden the fashion has changed, you have them but have no idea when you can wear them and if you do all will point you out for the cunt that you are.

I clicked on the linky, have you read some of the mong comments being left? Fucking sad cunts.

B

Biscuits_AB

I clicked on the linky, have you read some of the mong comments being left? Fucking sad cunts.
I especially liked the one where he says that his heart goes out to them all...what a fucking bell end. This is simply a case (as previously pointed out) of 'medal envy'. He's got a GSM NI and he feels naked on Remembrance day. The sad thing is, that his petition is flying round FB like a dose of the shits at the minute. Every man and his dog wants one now.

Some cracking quotes below. What utter fucking trumpets.

there are people that die in the service who we will never meet, but tyey die for us unselfishly in bravery and honor.. we can at least honor them.. he who dares wins
They are only getting what they rightly deserve
I spent 14 years in the Forces but I believe more than ever that those who stay at home also serve . By that I mean what about the Forces wives are they not also serving ?
I have served the crown and am proud of thisThose that served shouldn`t have to go this route to get the medal/medals they deserve, the government should be handing them out forthwith, in recogniision of their bravery

B

Biscuits_AB

Recognition of their bravery? I can go along with that one. I was nails in The 39 Horseshoe bar. Sat at the bar in amongst some hardcore lezzers from the RLC. I didn't bottle it. Just sat there, smoking an Embassy and supping my pint. That's the first time I've spoken of this. I think I've now developed PTSD.