• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

medal

my dad got the croix de guerre but never said what for, I made one attempt via frence [edit: the french] but no successe, any idea to find out what he did to deserve this award ?

my dad got the croix de guerre but never said what for, I made one attempt via frence [edit: the french] but no successe, any idea to find out what he did to deserve this award ?
That's an impressive medal, awarded to individuals who show exceptional courage and actions above and beyond the call of duty.

Well done him.

However, I bet he's feckin dismayed at the gibberish ramblings of his loony tunes offspring.

Unless this is an attempt to curry favour, following your disasterous attempts on another thread.

Tool.

yes it is true there are still brave and fearless warriors who will stand up to defend the realm.
And unfortunately there are spunk bubbles like you, who will attempt to pick holes in their actions.

How have you got time to post here? Shouldn't you be out rummaging in bins looking for tin foil?

Latest Threads