Medal seller to avoid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1
On eBay for a short while longer from Modern Meds...

GULF WAR PAIR OF MEDALS TO McFARLANE RAF
Item number: 220609218743

Possibly a medal seller who doesn't know much about medals. No bids so far.
 
#2
RoverDriver said:
On eBay for a short while longer from Modern Meds...

GULF WAR PAIR OF MEDALS TO McFARLANE RAF
Item number: 220609218743

Possibly a medal seller who doesn't know much about medals. No bids so far.
well it's generally quite difficult to bid on a Buy It Now item.

I thought with the lack of the 'bid' button, that might've been obvious.

clearly not.
 
#3
"well it's generally quite difficult to bid on a Buy It Now item.

I thought with the lack of the 'bid' button, that might've been obvious.

clearly not."


Oooh, get her, the sarky bitch!
 
#4
RoverDriver said:
"well it's generally quite difficult to bid on a Buy It Now item.

I thought with the lack of the 'bid' button, that might've been obvious.

clearly not."


Oooh, get her, the sarky bitch!
well what did you expect?
 
#5
therealbigdizzle said:
RoverDriver said:
"well it's generally quite difficult to bid on a Buy It Now item.

I thought with the lack of the 'bid' button, that might've been obvious.

clearly not."


Oooh, get her, the sarky bitch!
well what did you expect?
A medal? :)
 
#6
mistersoft said:
therealbigdizzle said:
RoverDriver said:
"well it's generally quite difficult to bid on a Buy It Now item.

I thought with the lack of the 'bid' button, that might've been obvious.

clearly not."


Oooh, get her, the sarky bitch!
well what did you expect?
A medal? :)
only if you can work out how to bid on it.
 
#7
RoverDriver said:
On eBay for a short while longer from Modern Meds...

GULF WAR PAIR OF MEDALS TO McFARLANE RAF
Item number: 220609218743

Possibly a medal seller who doesn't know much about medals. No bids so far.
What are you dribbling on about? The seller notes that, when he purchased the medals, he was told that they are to the same bloke. However, the service numbers are different by about 30 years though the surnames are the same. He suggests that it maybe a Father/Son pair, which is fair enough.

At £260, that's not bad for a modern pair with a possible family link.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Current Affairs, News and Analysis 24
Shamus Current Affairs, News and Analysis 17
I The Intelligence Cell 3

Similar threads

Latest Threads