Medal Ribbon Order

anyone know what is the correct sequence for your medal ribbons once you need to go onto a second row please :?: :?: :?:

do they remain in order so that the non-operation ones go onto the top row (lsgc/jubilee) :?: :?: :?: :?:

any help is appreciated.

thank you but still does not clarify what happens when you go onto the second row.

Put simply, the order of your ribbons will not change. I am assuming you need to put 6 ribbons on your jacket. In that case, the first and second medals you were awarded will go above the other 4 ribbons, which will continue below the first 2 in the order they were awarded. For 5 ribbons, the first 2 will go above the following 3, etcetera.

Perevodchik said:
Put simply, the order of your ribbons will not change. I am assuming you need to put 6 ribbons on your jacket. In that case, the first and second medals you were awarded will go above the other 4 ribbons, which will continue below the first 2 in the order they were awarded. For 5 ribbons, the first 2 will go above the following 3, etcetera.
beatiful, thank you.

it is not for myself but for my staffy i have a big coat that gets all mine on one row so far.

Perevodchik said:
No problem. stay in mate and you'll be doubling up in no time :)
i have six already & have just under three years to push until the big thank you & goodbye.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Medals 18
seanbean Medals 4
A_Knocker_Till_The_End Medals 13