• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Medal Recoverd

:D Hi guys just a quickie to help restore a little faith in human nature. Last Monday 18th I posted on another site the fact that 3 generations of medals were stolen from me in 1994 and gave brief details. Later that day I had a private message requesting further details about my GSM N. Ireland and any police report etc that I had. I duly supplied the information and low and behold the contact had bought my GSM five years previously from a member of an online auction site. The seller was not many miles from the original place of theft and the buyer was at the time not aware the medal was stolen. The medal has been returned to me less than a week after the original contact. I think that is pretty special on all counts. Naturally the person who has returned it ex ex services and had also served in N.I. Hussarrrrrrrrr

Latest Threads