Medal Parade

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by 1st_of_Pants, Apr 25, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Total on parade: 14 (TELIC/VRSM)
    Total beers bought by the regiment: nil

And they wonder why we have a retention problem.

Pants

2. I got my Telic medal from the chief clerk after waiting 2 1/2 years and all he said to me was, "sign here" lol, it is pants indeed but atleast your guys got a parade mate.

3. all three of mine where given to me in their boxes in pieces, one of them I had to do the paperwork for just to get it

I have been present at medal parades before and none of them rnded up with free beer, in fact some didn't even have break at the end, 2's off, working dress back on and back down the garage

4. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Lucky you, the postie gave me mine.

5. Got some of ours last week, total on parade 30+ a handful of VRSMs the rest Telics 1-5, and a TD for the Padre.

Regiment laid on Champagne reception for relatives and employers beforehand and Wine and Food for recipients, families etc afterwards. Perhaps you should transfer

6. signed for mine in the office .On our post tour drill night the had a parade for some war dodging bint to get her vrsm should have shot the **** for being an ugly useless coward who had permanent bad mood . Bitter no not me :lol: