Medal order?????

Discussion in 'Medals' started by Jonah5, Oct 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi help with mine please
    NI
    BOSINA
    GOLDEN JB
    AFGHAN
    DIAMOND
    LSGC

is this the right order

if you have a jubilee medal and a campaign medal received at the same time which order do the go in ( for a friend) he was on tour when the diamond came out but had done more than 30 days
    Thanks

2. Foxtrot Oscar.

3. Golden, Diamond and an LSGC....we are a good boy arn't we.

4. Yes I was

5. If your 'friend' has been in long enough to earn a LSGC medal he would know the answer. But, as I suspect, 'he's' bought them off ebay just in time for a bit of 'Remembrance Day Walting' then he / you can **** off. And it's Bosnia, you thick twat.

6. If this is how senior members of this HELP FORUM respond to genuine questions what is the point of offering this service

7. The correct order is:

BOSNIA
    LSGC
    NI
    GOLDEN JB
    DIAMOND
    AFGHAN
    NDM

Don't let others tell you different (including the Tailor).

• Like Like x 1
  8. because we know you are a time wasting cnut.

9. Bollocks!

It's

NDM
    GOLDEN JB
    DIAMOND
    LSCG

Worn above your left breast. AFGHAN, BOSINA and NI are worn on the scabbard of your Rambo style fighting knife

• Like Like x 2
  10. Thanks for no help so much for a help forum call your self senior members

11. Does your mate look like this ?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  12. I wouldn't class this as a "HELP FORUM", more a forum where you can ask questions and you may or may not get serious answer.

Somebody who's been in long enough to get their LS&GC would know what order medals are mounted and wouldn't have to send their "friend" to ask people on the internet.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I'm a wife of a serving soldier who's currently doing a 7 month tour of afghan and I thought that I could ask on here for advice as I'm learning to mount the medals to try and save the lads money and the friend is a young private who has just returned so no I don't know the correct order and as my husband gets 20 mins a week to ring home I thought I could get answers from here but seeing as you are all a bunch of arrogant up your own ******* arse ***** thanks for the help you miserable twats makes me wonder if you are all a bunch of washed up over the hill brain dead fucktards

thanks for the insults and useless info it was a great help xxxx

14. Jonah, I have a double figure amount of correctly mounted medals.

Unlike your mate.

Have you ever pleasured another man using your feet?