Medal of Honor

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Group_Captain_Mandrake, Oct 13, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Here's the thing:

Bought and played Medal of Honor Allied Assault 3 or 4 years back on my computer, uninstalled it now want to play it again. Now re-installed i keep getting the following message:

GLW_StartOpenGL() - could not load OpenGL subsystem

Fine I hear you say, except it used to work and I've done nothing to my computer in the interim. Done some research on t'web but all I can find is geek-speak which goes over my head. Can anyone offer a simple solution?

Muchos Thanks

GCM

2. Try Re installing your graphics card Drivers .

3. Are you not a bit old to be playing with games?

4. your never too old! I recently bought an X-Box 360 and love playing call of Duty - a clue to my age is that I (and my my unit) was on standby to go to the Falklands when the Argies invaded

5. MOH European Assault was a load of balls, They should do more pacific theartre games like MOH Rising Sun. Im not really into war games much since they are a bit walty. Im more into gangster games like GTA n stuff like that.

I liked Marc Eckos Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure, Decent game, Get to go round splattering street walls with graffiti and fight cops.

50 Cent Bulletproof is worth getting.