Medal Mounting

Almost time to get the old medals out for Rememberance day. Does anyone know of anyone who mounts them cheaply ?

just looked at those, so will probably use them
thanks

Mess Dress . com royally fecked up mine last time I sent them and I had to pay through the nose to have them done again at short notice.

They looked shabby, were squewed and got worse because of the torsion exerted by the stitching.

I for one wont be using them again.

Mess Dress . com royally fecked up mine last time I sent them and I had to pay through the nose to have them done again at short notice.

They looked shabby, were squewed and got worse because of the torsion exerted by the stitching.

I have found that cheaply mounted medals look just that-cheap. I have just had mine done my Raymond Holdich, not cheap but beautifully done.

choff said:

Agreed, avoid this company. Mate of mine used them and the standard of workmanship was pretty shoddy, to say the least.

devexwarrior said:
I have found that cheaply mounted medals look just that-cheap. I have just had mine done my Raymond Holdich, not cheap but beautifully done.
Far from cheap but they do look good.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
You fucking deviants will mount anything, won't you? Gingers, corpses... small brass chest-ornaments.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
JesterRIP said:
Dii is blocking access to both of those sites... Perhaps Bruno is onto something here?
I knew it! Perverts. Normally I'd say crack on - I enjoy a good hamster as much as the next one (and I've never served...), but I fail to understand the logistics behind humping a small piece of metal. Except possibly as a suppository.

(Mildly sensible answer for meridian - if they're redirection links, as they appear, then DII will have a paddy. Best to Google the company name and go straight to their site, although this may impact Slingsby's referral bonuses)

Worcester Medals did a good job on some miniatures for me. Needed them at fairly short notice and they were ready well in time.
They do say on their site that things get a bit slower around the run up to Remembrance Day.

I am told that a lot of other companies sub contract to WorcMedals, so yours may end up there anyway.