Medal Mounting - West Midlands

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by ging-gwar, Oct 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can anyone recommend a Medal Mounting Service in the West Mids Area? Situation is that My old Man a Naval WW2 Vetern has decided that he wants to attend the Local Rememberance Parade with his medals, the only trouble is that his ribbons are not int he best condition.
    Its short notice I know that why I would prefer a Local dealer but in all my years he has never wore his medals indeed has shunned wearing them. He is now 83 and I would love to be with him on the local parade with his medals.
    Any help would be appriciated.
  2. Cow

Cow LE

Worcester Medals are in Bromsgrove. They mounted my 4 ok and I got a Box to keep them. Not bad service but not the cheapest.
  3. heres a random question i had my medals mounted and just picked them up last night but they seemed to be really squashed together so as they dont sit right is this noraml as my OSM hasa bar which pushes against the telic medal
  4. Cow

Cow LE

The bars on medals are wider than the ribbons so there will be a bit of overlap. Check the ribbon width with someone who doesn't have one court mounted. Should show if its been squashed.
  5. these people have done some good work for me

Expert Service I thought

honours and awards
  6. check you pm fella.