Medal ID?

Anyone able to ID the r/h medal please?

Poor image I know, but the medal is of a goldish colour on a crimson/red (?) ribbon.

Mick's Medals.jpg

Cheers for the info and it makes the wearer even sadder now - and no, it's not me! :grin:

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
...you even get to put your own capbadge on it too.

Isn't that nice?

....yeah, Son - I was in the Battle of REME back in 1989 - it was terrible, people were dropping like flies. Brown letters everywhere - the only way we could survive out in BAOR was by breaking out the yellow handbags...

As you put it like that, I know I am entitled to one as well.....now about that Cold War Medal.....

Not saying either way. He's not a walt, so would be unfair of me.

Edited to add: mamintogo has me intrigued as to how a name even came from what I posted!

ugly

LE
I have seen the RGJ one being worn at an Anzac parade next to the awarded GSM, as if the **** off bin lid sized war memorial on his blazer pocket wasnt a clue?

Not saying either way. He's not a walt, so would be unfair of me.

Edited to add: mamintogo has me intrigued as to how a name even came from what I posted!
Blimey, you must be even thicker than me when it comes to technology - hover your cursor over the photo and it says 'Mick's Medals'!!

So then Mick........ who is Michael?

Blimey, you must be even thicker than me when it comes to technology - hover your cursor over the photo and it says 'Mick's Medals'!!

So then Mick........ who is Michael?

He may be Irish...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Current Affairs, News and Analysis 24
Shamus Current Affairs, News and Analysis 17
I The Intelligence Cell 3