Medal for current NI service (post OP BANNER)

Question:

Can you receive a QCB or a QCVS for operational service in Northern Ireland post 2007, with OP BANNER completed in Jul 07?

I thought it was a MACP task on OP HELVETIC, so you couldn't receive a gallantry award, and if received, it would be on a blank black riband at the end of your medals (LHS)?

At least 3 guys below did in one of the September Operational Honours awards over the period 2010 to 2012 (REST OF THE WORLD).

What are peoples' thoughts?

QCB and QCVS awards where no theatre medal is awarded are worn (without ribbon) at the end of the other medals.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Question:

Can you receive a QCB or a QCVS for operational service in Northern Ireland post 2007, with OP BANNER completed in Jul 07?

I thought it was a MACP task on OP HELVETIC, so you couldn't receive a gallantry award, and if received, it would be on a blank black riband at the end of your medals (LHS)?

At least 3 guys below did in one of the September Operational Honours awards over the period 2010 to 2012 (REST OF THE WORLD).

What are peoples' thoughts?
As @ugly said-yes, of course.

JSP 761 Ch12.20 (b) refers, as does DCI 214/94: if no campaign medal is awarded, it/they is/are worn at the end of all other ribbons in place of a ribbon.

ugly

LE
Obviously no MiD as despatches wouldn't be sent but ordinary (if such a thing exists) awards such as GM/GC etc were and can be awarded anywhere at any suitable time.

QCB and QCVS awards where no theatre medal is awarded are worn (without ribbon) at the end of the other medals.
correct. I only have an LS&GC then the QCB Oakleaf is next (last) on a plain piece of uniform material.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer