• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Medal Collection

I,ve recently recieved my grandfathers 1914-15 Star medal. Stamped on reverse name rank and number (Royal Innis Fus). He will of been entitled to the British War Medal and the Victory Medal. Advice please. Do i contact medals office or buy my own replacements? I know they dont cast new WW1 medals just to issue replacements but would the MOD pay for a group of new ribbons? cheers
First World War medals are no longer replaced.

The MOD won't pay for ribbons, but they will only be a few quid to buy.

Replacements are freely available of ebay, albeit of varying quality.


Latest Threads