Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Medal application

EXWFR

Crow
A quick one . No I’m not stealing valour etc etc . I served with the Royal Hampshire regiment in the Falklands in late 1982 November through to March 1983 . So no real danger encountered ..That’s got that straight .
I was told that the government had extended the dates on issuing of the South Atlantic campaign Medal . If the correct description. Anyone ??
I served three years only . So bare minimum. Great time whilst in but never got what I joined for ( Army Air Corps)
Left for a flying Career .

A quick one . No I’m not stealing valour etc etc . I served with the Royal Hampshire regiment in the Falklands in late 1982 November through to March 1983 . So no real danger encountered ..That’s got that straight .
I was told that the government had extended the dates on issuing of the South Atlantic campaign Medal . If the correct description. Anyone ??
I served three years only . So bare minimum. Great time whilst in but never got what I joined for ( Army Air Corps)
Left for a flying Career .
21 October 1982 was cut off

Latest Threads