MED STOREMAN MAKING A COMEBACK

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by New Q, Oct 9, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is this true ?

The good old "aint got none as we gave it all to the RAP or Med Centre" Medical Storeman is making a comeback.

Bit sad for the blokes that were messed about when they were shelved last time !

Anyone know

2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

maybe it may free up some WO slots for CMT's if we get them back their trade!

3. Apparently the AMS maybe once again taking on the forward passage of all Med Resup in the battlefield environment ?

Like we have the manpower or eqpt to take this on ?

4. Don't you just love those NAAFI rumours?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Where did ya hear this one??

5. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Do pay attention Foz, NQ makes it up it up, it's the joy of ARR$E- it's like where you work!

6. Wouldnt it be a great idea to make all CMTs with the med Stres Add Qual transfer to the Trade of Med Storeman???

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

7. They are making a comeback, however it is within the RLC and not the RAMC. :evil: :evil:

8. A recipe for disaster because they never have and never will have a clue about med stores. It took us 3 years to learn that trade and a lot longer to gain the experience needed to take the training further. You can't cram all that time and knowledge into a 6 week course and expect it to work.

maybe I'm biased? I was only a med storeman for a mere 20 years :frustrated:

9. Oh Oh Oh...............where do I sign up?

10. Me >>>> Likewise.

Phredd = a DMED lad and proud of it.

11. oh eck

they're all coming out the dungeon now - quick, hide the biscuits

12. Now where did that 373 go......

13. I was a pretend Med Storeman in DMed BAOR! My liver is just starting to recover!

14. I was a real one in DMED BAOR ............ 3 times !

15. Phredd. you know me , I run the med storeman database :thumleft: