Med discharged

I am been med discharged after 21 years , not been to med board but I know it be around November time and out for may time ,
Looking at jobs , found the perfect job and the company are keen to have me ,
I've been at home a year now , slightly board ,
When can I start looking and start work ? This company is keen to have me sort of offered me three roles within the company , there have said there take me sessional hours to I get my discharged date etc so not in a contract to then
Thank you ,

I am been med discharged after 21 years , not been to med board but I know it be around November time and out for may time ,
Looking at jobs , found the perfect job and the company are keen to have me ,
I've been at home a year now , slightly board ,
When can I start looking and start work ? This company is keen to have me sort of offered me three roles within the company , there have said there take me sessional hours to I get my discharged date etc so not in a contract to then
Thank you ,
Speak to your chain of command. They’re the ones who will be able to advise of how flexible they can be with leave date/terminal leave etc.

Speak to your RCMO to get the definite answer but, if my memory serves me well, when you have your med board let them know about the job and when you'd like to be out. This allows them to shape their recommendations for your release date, prior to sending it to APC. It can also be agreed that you start the new job prior to discharge, however, do consider the tax implications.

Sorry I can't be more detailed.

Are you with a PRU? If so they might be able to give you more latitude. I worked for Barclays for 6 months whilst under a PRU.